Sunday, July 5, 2015

Venturing through Vietnam

It's been awhile since I've finished my two months of travel in Southeast Asia and I still never caught up on those blogs.  Sorry that might not actually happen, but I'll post some more pictures and stories here and there.

Some of my favorite places in Vietnam. I truly cannot get over the views from the Sapa hill tribes in northern Vietnam.









My Lovely host 


Phong Nha National Park.





Caves!

 
And backpacker motorcycle gangs


Hoi An the beautiful historic city of lanterns.







Dalat Pretty city prettier mountains and waterfalls. 



Cayoning







 Hoi Van Pass a beautiful motorbike ride!!






Fishing Villages outside Mui Ne, the morning routine.






Hanoi the capital on first glance I was unimpressed, but in a second visit it grew on me greatly.

A rice soup, my favorite street food!

The only two stops in Vietnam I didn't mention where Ho Chi Mihn City, too many people, too much traffic, but still cool.  And Hue where I only spent one day, so I can't truly judge.

I really loved my time in Vietnam, and found it welcoming, easy to travel through and absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment