Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Teaching Tiny Ones

It's reached the midterm point of the semester, and now a few weeks past the midterm point because I've taken so long to post.  I've enjoyed teaching Primary 1 and 3 students (1st and 3rd grade).  What I love most is the student joy and excitement.  They are always excited to see you, a rare few aside, and they are almost always enthusiastic to learn, especially Primary 1 students.  They can certainly be exhausting, and even the simplest tasks can take an hour to do, but their smiles still brighten my day.

I've been asked to share some pictures and I must say my kiddos are pretty darn cute.  The pictures are from Wai Kru Day where students say thank you to teachers.







And to keep you entertained here are some of the many faces of a P 1 student. 





























1 comment:

  1. So cute and happy! No wonder you are enjoying them so much.

    ReplyDelete