Sunday, January 3, 2016

Jet Lag, Culture Shock, Family, Friends and MORE!

.... When I have the words to tell about homecoming I will.  But let me just say reverse culture shock can definitely hit hard, and there's nothing in the world like seeing your family after so long away.

The short list of my travel in America is this:

    In a month exactly November 16th-December 16th 2015

  • Melbourne, Australia
  • San Francisco and Oakland, California
  • Vermont
  • Connecticut and a family wedding
  • North Carolina
  • and back to New York and Vermont
  • then journeying across the country for about 36 hours of driving and 2 days stuck in a Wyoming snowstorm
  • AND FINALLY Midvale, Utah and Snowbird Mountain for a ski season.  

It feels good to have somewhere to stay for a while,  but I have to admit I still a strong travel bug and know that 2016 will hold more travels and adventures as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment