Sunday, January 3, 2016

The End???

Well as I’ve been back in the states for a month I suppose it’s time to bring my blog to a finish.  Traveling the world and back takes time to wrap your head around.  Maybe this is the reason I’m left struggling for my final words.  Also a part of me feels like this blog won’t ever be finished because my time in Ubon and beyond will stay with me for life. 

I know many of you are saying wait weren’t you in Australia?  Did you see rainforests, and beaches, and the barrier reef? Didn’t you go scuba diving in Thailand and not write about it?  Don’t you have more travels and adventures to tell about?  Didn’t you go to Thailand and bring home an Australian boyfriend?

And the answer to all these question is Yes!  I do have more to tell, but I will always have more to tell.  When I have time I’ll try to fill in those pieces of the story that are less documented and shared. 


For now though I need to take a break and get a little closure because my next story has already begun.  Jay (the Aussie boyfriend) and I are already nearly buried by western winter weather.   We are busy with a new adventure, a cold and hopefully snowy winter in Utah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment